Version May 2018
Types of data we collect
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The processing of your personal data such as name, email address, address or telephone number shall always be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your personal information only for the purpose of communicating with you and providing you with information about activities, events and courses at Bhakti Marga. We do not share or sell any information about you to any third parties.
We may disclose your personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties
- Session cookies – which will expire at the end of the user’s session when the web browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies – which persist even after the browser is closed. They have an expiration date and normally not more than 6 months; unless deleted by the user before the expiry date.
- To see how you are viewing and navigating around the website
- To assist us in providing the services we offer
Google Analytics is a web analytics service used to collect and analyze data about behavior of visitors to the website. On this website, we have integrated the component of Google Analytics. We use this service to:
- Evaluate the use of our website
- Access times
- Location from which access was made
- Frequency of visits to our site
- To provide reports which show the activities on our website
- To provide services concerning the use of our internet site for us.
Mailing Lists and subscription to Newsletter
As part of the registration for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information such as your name and email address.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter and to keep our mailing list up to date. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to our mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by requesting via our contact form on the website.
Contact via website
If you contact us via the contact form on the website or by e-mail, the personal data transmitted is automatically stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Social Media Integrations
On this website, we’ve integrated the following components and links:
Security of your personal information
We have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, you as the data subject are free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information by:
- Unsubscribing to our newsletter
- Contacting us via the contact form on the website
If the personal information we hold on you needs to be corrected, updated or deleted, please notify us by:
- Contact form in the website