Travel & Parking
• The closest rail station is Southhall Overground Station (Zone 4). The venue is a short 15 minute walk from the station, or a short bus ride away.
• Parking in the surrounding residential roads is available or there are the following larger carparks within 10 minutes walking distance of the venue at Featherstone Terrace or Norwood Road.
Please be respectful of all fellow attendees by dressing appropriately and discreetly for this spiritual evening.
Food and Drink
Vegetarian/ vegan food will be available to purchase, along with drinks throughout the evening. Please bring cash where possible as restricted connectivity means we may not be able to accept card payments.
The Main Hall
• Guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis, so please ensure you arrive promptly from when the doors open at 4:00pm. There will be a mixture seating on the floor as well as chairs around the sides.
• We kindly ask that before entering the main hall, you leave your footwear downstairs in the designated area.
• There are NO pets allowed inside the venue with the exception of Guide Dogs.
• There is to be no food/ drink consumed in the main hall
• You’ll have the chance to purchase CDs, books, clothes and much more more at our Vrindavan style Bhakti Shop! Please bring cash where possible as restricted connectivity means we may not be able to accept card payments.
Filming and Photographs
Please note that the event will be shown live on Facebook via the Bhakti Marga UK Facebook page followed by photographs being published taken of the evening.
Share with others #kartik2018
We’d love for you to have a great time at the Kirtan and Dance night and encourage you to take photos and videos to share on your social media feeds.
To register for the event, click here.