Travel via Train or Bus
The closest rail station is Southhall Overground Station (Zone 4). The venue is a short 15 minute walk from the station, or a short bus ride away.
Parking is available nearby at:
- Featherstone Terrace Car Park (enter UB2 5AL into your navigation system) and is a 5 minute walk from the venue; or
- Norwood Road Car Park (enter UB2 4DL into your navigation system) and is a 10 minute walk from the venue
Please be respectful of all fellow attendees by dressing appropriately and discreetly for this spiritual evening.
Food and Drink
A Vegan main meal will be served on the night. Any donations for this specific purpose would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, Vegetarian snacks will be available to purchase, along with drinks throughout the evening. Please bring cash where possible as restricted internet connectivity means we may not be able to accept card payments.
The Main Hall
• Guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis, so please ensure you arrive promptly from when the doors open at 4:00pm. There will be a mixed seating on the floor as well as chairs around the sides.
• We kindly ask that before entering the main hall, you leave your footwear downstairs in the designated area.
• There are NO pets allowed inside the venue with the exception of Guide Dogs.
• There is to be no food/ drink consumed in the main hall
• You’ll have the chance to purchase CDs, books, clothes and much more at our Vrindavan style Bhakti Shop! Please bring cash where possible as restricted internet connectivity means we may not be able to accept card payments.
Filming and Photographs
Please note that the event will be shown live on Facebook via the Bhakti Marga UK Facebook page followed by photographs being published taken of the evening.
Share with others #kartik2018
We’d love for you to have a great time at the Kirtan and Dance night and encourage you to take photos and videos to share on your social media feeds.
To register for the event, click here.