Travel & Parking
• The closest rail station is Southhall Overground Station (Zone 4). The venue is a short 15 minute walk from the station, or a short bus ride away.
• Parking in the surrounding residential roads is available or there are the following larger carparks within 10 minutes walking distance of the venue at Featherstone Terrace or Norwood Road.
Please be respectful of all fellow attendees by dressing appropriately and discreetly for this spiritual evening.
Food and Drink
Vegetarian/ vegan food will be available, along with chai and other drinks throughout the evening.
The Main Hall
• Guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis, so please ensure you arrive promptly from when the doors open at 4:00pm. There will be a mixture seating on the floor as well as chairs around the sides.
• We kindly ask that before entering the main hall, you leave your footwear downstairs in the designated area.
• There are NO pets allowed inside the venue with the exception of Guide Dogs.
• There is to be no food/ drink consumed in the main hall
• You’ll have the chance to purchase CDs, books, clothes and much more more at our Vrindavan style Bhakti Shop!
Bhakti Marga UK is a registered charity. The work of Paramahamsa Vishwananda and Bhakti Marga UK is undertaken on a voluntary basis by devotees in the UK across the world. Therefore, to help continue to spread Paramahamsa Vishwananda’s message of love and His teachings any donations would be greatly appreciated.
Share with others #kartik2018
We’d love for you to have a great time at the Kirtan and Dance night and encourage you to take photos and videos to share on your social media feeds.
To register for the event, click here.