Due to current German Covid restrictions, SPN is closed to all overnight guests and day visitors. However, temple prayers will still be offered online. Please
Due to current German Covid restrictions, SPN is closed to all overnight guests and day visitors. However, temple prayers will still be offered online. Please join us!
EXPERIENCE THE INTIMACY OF PUJA
Experience an up-close and intimate darshan of your favourite deity and watch the pujari conduct a puja and recite special Vedic chants on your behalf. With Zoom, you can take advantage of this rare and precious opportunity to sit next to your Beloved on their altar in Shree Peetha Nilaya. From there, you can see every moment of this exquisite ritual with all its ceremonial grace, beauty, and love given from the heart.
Did you know?
A murti is the manifestation of a deity in this world. Worship of the deity through puja allows us to connect and build up an intimate relationship with the Divine in that particular form. The ritual cleanses us of negativity so that we can receive and experience more Divine Love.
What to expect
This 30-minute Personal Puja ritual will take place on Zoom. One of our regular pujaris will conduct the puja on your behalf and share some of their personal experiences in serving them. Our video team will make sure you have an amazing intimate look at your deity and each aspect of the ritual.
You are invited to take an active part throughout the ceremony.
– During the sankalpa (setting the intention) you’ll be asked to say your name so the prayers can be dedicated to you.
– You’ll be invited to chant the 108 Names of your deity and their personal Gayatri Mantra along with the pujari. (These will be sent to you via email)
– You can take the arati at the end of the ritual.
– If you like, you can also offer flowers and arati from the comfort of your own home.
– If you can’t make the live call, don’t worry we will read your name for the sankalpa. We will also send a recording of the puja to you within a week of the ritual.
– Maha Lakshmi – Maha-Lakshmi cares for all creation, and bestows all material and spiritual wealth.
– Radha Krishna -Radha and Krishna awaken Prem, Divine Love and single-pointed focus on God.
– Narasimha – Narasimha protects you and removes all obstacles on the path to the Lord.
– Ram Darbhar – Ram Darbhar (Sita, Rama, Lakshman and Hanuman) helps you to perfectly carry out your dharma and attain God’s grace.
– The Masters – The mercy and grace of the guru is essential on the quest to attain God-realisation.
– Sri Ranganath – Sri Ranganath connects you with the Ultimate, true goal of life.
– Rukmini & Panduranga – Rukmini and Panduranaga inspire an intimate relationship with God through service.
– Saraswati – Goddess Saraswati helps you gain the spiritual knowledge to attain true wisdom.
– Tulsi Devi – Tulsi Devi helps you develop unconditional love and devotion through selflessness.
– Radha-Durga – Radha-Durga grants the knowledge to free you from limiting desires and to seek only God.
– Shiva & Kamakshi-devi – Shiva and Kanchi Kamakshi help you to control desires and attain pure bhakti.
– Gaura-Nitai – Gaura-Nitai show the way to attain the Lord’s grace through chanting the Divine Names.
– Gayatri-devi – Gayatri-devi purifies your sins and leads you to the ultimate liberation.
– Hanuman – Hanuman helps you become more humble and to perfect your loving service to the Lord.
– Kali Ma – Kali Ma protects you from misfortune and guides you to Divine love.
– Shirdi Sai Baba – Shirdi Sai Baba encourages you to be contentment with life circumstances, and to love equally.
PLEASE NOTE: The ritual will be conducted in English and Sanskrit.
December 23 (Wednesday) - January 2 (Saturday)
Online - Zoom