- This event has passed.
UK Country Week in Shree Peetha Nilaya Ashram, Germany
January 3, 2018 - January 9, 2018
Country Week Overview
Followers and devotees of Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda – who are based in the UK only – are invited to attend a week-long stay at His Shree Peetha Nilaya (SPN) Ashram in Frankfurt in order to dive deeper into Swamiji’s core teachings and philosophies and have a greater understanding of the Guru/Disciple relationship. The UK Country week will take place from Wednesday 03 January 2018 to Tuesday 09 January 2018.
- 5 Bhakti Marga Academy Lectures on the Guru Gita (x4) and Bhagavad Gita (x1)
- 2 Darshans with Paramhamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda;
- Optional workshops in Music, Puja and Sri Yantra Drawing
- Daily Ashram seva (selfless service)
- Bhakti Marga Sadhana session
- Yagna with Bhakti Marga Swamis/ Swaminis
Please note that participation at ALL of the Bhakti Marga Academy lectures and daily seva are compulsory as part of the booking.
Schedule for the Event:
Please click the below link to find out the schedule for the country weekend.
Participants can stay in SPN in either:
- group rooms (4/5 people) or
- double/triple rooms (2/3 people)
Price includes 3 meals per day in Dining Room. See prices below in the Cost section.
Outside of SPN
- Devotees can still attend all the lectures/Darshans/workshops etc. but stay OUTSIDE of SPN. If you prefer this option, visit www.booking.com and search for the closest available accommodation in Springen, Weisbadden or Bad Swalbach.
- Please note that if you stay outside of SPN, you will have to pay to eat Breakfast (€6.00), Lunch (€8.00), and Dinner (€5.00)
We will only assess what Airport Transfers we can organise as a group only when we are aware of everyone’s flights, so will be in touch about this matter.
However, in order to facilitate potential group airport transfers (i.e everyone travelling in a bus or arranging multiple taxis), these are the recommended BMUK flights to book, which will ensure that you arrive and depart SPN on time.
Recommended BMUK flights from London
Option 1: London Heathrow (T5) to
Frankurt International (T2)
Wed 03 Jan @ 08:20
Wed 03 Jan @ 11:00
|Tue 09 Jan @ 12:10||Tue 09 Jan @ 15:05|
Option 2: London Stansted to
Frankfurt International (T2)
|Ryan Air||Wed 03 Jan @ 08:00||Wed 03 Jan @ 10:35||Tue 09:00 @ 07:00||Tue 09 Jan @ 07:35|
Travelling from Other UK Cities
If you are travelling from any other airports in the UK – and wish to travel with other participants from the above London flights, then please aim to land at Frankfurt International airport approximately by no later than 10:45 on Wednesday 03 January 2018.
In SPN – 4/5 person shared room for 6 nights
+ compulsory Guru Gita and Bhagavad Gita Lectures
||Outside of SPN – Compulsory Guru Gita and Bhagavad Gita Lectures Only||£70.00|
The optional Music, Puja and Sri Yantra Workshops are €35.00 and can be paid on the day via your cash card to the workshop leader.
The costs quoted above also do NOT include the following:
- Flights/ Transport costs between the UK and SPN; and
- Airport Transfers to and from SPN;
If you wish to cancel your booking after payment and do not find anyone else to replace you – £70.00 of your fee is a non-refundable deposit (including if you select option 3).
HOW TO BOOK
- Register – Complete online registration form here.
- Make the Payment – You can either:
- Pay the full amount of your payment option to the BMUK bank account by Wednesday 25 October 2017 OR
- Write to BMUKevents@bhaktimarga.org to obtain Bank transfer details.
Please note that if full payment is not received on time – you will not be allowed to participate in the Country Week in SPN.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?