- This event has passed.
Simply Meditation Course London
November 10, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
One event on December 1, 2018 at 1:30pm
Simply Meditation gives you a simple set of meditation and relaxation techniques which you use as you like to create a daily practice that works for you.
• Calms the mind
• Cultivates inner balance
• Opens your heart to more love
Ideal for those who are
• New to meditation
• Stressed by daily life
How long does the practice take?
• Suggested practice: 5-15 minutes per day
• Full practice: 30 minutes, once or twice a day
What is required to learn the practice?
• 4 hour course
How much does it cost?
• £85 in London; £65 outside London
• 20% concessions available for students, unemployed, senior citizens
What post-course support is in place?
• Teacher available for ongoing support
• No charge for repeating the course as often as you wish
• Group activities and practice sessions (some free)
SIMPLY MEDITATION COURSES
Simply Meditation courses usually last 4 hours. Teachers have the flexibility to teach all the techniques in one session or spread the class out over several weeks, providing more time for practice.
Retreats and weekly practise sessions are also available in some areas and can be valuable for clarifying the techniques and helping practitioners solidify and maintain their practice over time.
In this course, you will learn:
- Mantra – Focuses the mind and keeps you in the present moment.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus bring your rational and emotional qualities into harmony.
- Breathing exercises – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Heart visualizations – Helps you drop into your heart so you can access its wisdom.
- Mudras – Hand yoga strengthens and supports your meditation practice and balances your energy.
- Relaxation exercises – Conscious relaxation promotes energy flow so you feel better.
- Meditation overview – Learn more about the history, philosophy, and science of meditation.
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE?
INTERESTED, BUT THE TIMING ISN’T RIGHT?
If this date isn’t suitable, or you would like to organize a course or retreat in your area, please contact us using the contact form.
Simply Meditation for Groups
Simply Meditation has also been very successful in corporations, hospitals, schools, universities, prisons and spas. Contact a Simply Meditation teacher near you for more information about how to create a program that will work for you and your organisation.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?