- This event has passed.
OM Chanting – Hammersmith, West London
June 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until July 4, 2019
OM Chanting is a group practice that uses the transformational power of OM to activate the self-healing potential of participants and purifies the local environment for 2 kilometers. Om Chanting circles are perfect for Beginners Meditation and are one of the many exercises of Atma Kriya Yoga. Also,Â OM is the universal sound of creation, the highest and purest vibration that exists.
Benefits of OM Chanting:
- Transforms negativity into positive energy
- Supports your emotional, mental and physical well-being
- Cultivates more love joy and peace for the world
“The vibration of OM is a peaceful vibration and if you want peace in the world we have to spread that. So, make it grow!”
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda, Founder – Bhakti Marga
Is OM ChantingÂ right for me?
- No previous experience is required for these Beginners Meditation event.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have noÂ interest in spirituality.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sitÂ (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chantÂ OMÂ (at your own pace)Â for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parentâ€™s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are invited toÂ put the names of those in need of healing support into the box, you may also Request Healing Support if you are not present in the circle.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
Please be on time
To preserve the energetic integrity of the circle, latecomers will be asked to sit on the outside of the circle. While it still provides great benefit, it is not as powerful as sitting in the circle configuration. For this reason, we ask you leave yourself plenty of time to arrive before the scheduled start time. If you are running late, please let the OMC OrganiserÂ know â€“ if it is only a few minutes, they might be able to wait for you.
Participation for thisÂ Beginners Meditation Chanting event is free but donations are welcome.