Om Chanting – City College Birmingham
February 16, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on November 24, 2018 at 2:00pm
One event on December 8, 2018 at 2:00pm
One event on December 22, 2018 at 2:00pm
One event on January 19, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on February 2, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on February 16, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on March 16, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on March 30, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on April 13, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on May 11, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on May 25, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on June 22, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on July 6, 2019 at 2:00pm
OM Chanting is a group practice that uses the transformational power of OM to activate the self-healing potential of participants and purifies the local environment for 2 kilometers. This practice is one of the many exercises of Atma Kriya Yoga and is perfect for all Yoga Birmingham enthusiasts. Also, OM is the universal sound of creation, the highest and purest vibration that exists.
Benefits of OM Chanting:
- Transforms negativity into positive energy
- Supports your emotional, mental and physical well-being
- Cultivates more love joy and peace for the world
“The vibration of OM is a peaceful vibration and if you want peace in the world we have to spread that. So, make it grow!”
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda, Founder – Bhakti Marga
Is OM Chanting right for me?
- No previous experience is required for this Yoga Birmingham event.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are invited to put the names of those in need of healing support into the box, you may also Request Healing Support if you are not present in the circle.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
Please be on time
To preserve the energetic integrity of the circle, latecomers will be asked to sit on the outside of the circle. While it still provides great benefit, it is not as powerful as sitting in the circle configuration. For this reason, we ask you leave yourself plenty of time to arrive before the scheduled start time. If you are running late, please let the OMC Organiser know – if it is only a few minutes, they might be able to wait for you.
Participation for this Chanting Yoga Birmingham event is free but donations are welcome.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?