CANCELLED: Full Moon OM Chanting – Birmingham (Karma Centre)
July 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on February 9, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on March 9, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on April 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on May 7, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on June 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on July 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on August 3, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 2, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on October 31, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on November 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Due to the escalating Coronovirus Pandemic around the world and within the UK, all Bhakti Marga UK activities will be cancelled for the foreseeable future.
If anything changes, we will keep you updated and informed of any development in this matter. Thank you for your understanding.
Bhakti Marga UK
OM Chanting is a group practice that uses the transformational power of OM to activate the self-healing potential of participants and purifies the local environment for 2 kilometers. Om Chanting circles are perfect for Beginners Meditation and are one of the many exercises of Atma Kriya Yoga. Also, OM is the universal sound of creation, the highest and purest vibration that exists.
Full Moon Om Chanting
The full moon intensifies the positive vibration of OM. To optimise this effect, simultaneous OM Chanting circles are held around the world with a shared intention. In this way, the global practice helps transform our planet by uniting local communities and sending out a strong positive vibration to everyone. It also magnifies the healing effect on participants and the environment.
Benefits of OM Chanting:
- • Transforms negativity into positive energy
- • Supports your emotional, mental and physical well-being
- • Cultivates more love joy and peace for the world
As the full moon reacts on the water element, it reacts on the body and the mind. Om chanting imprints the cosmic sound of om, making each cell of your body vibrate this cosmic sound. So automatically, in place of going crazy, you feel good! You feel calm, in a meditative mood.
Is OM Chanting right for me?
- • No previous experience is required for these Beginners Meditation event.
- • OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality.
- • The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- • Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- • This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- • A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are invited to put the names of those in need of healing support into the box, you may also Request Healing Support if you are not present in the circle.
- • It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
Please be on time
To preserve the energetic integrity of the circle, latecomers will be asked to sit on the outside of the circle. While it still provides great benefit, it is not as powerful as sitting in the circle configuration. For this reason, we ask you leave yourself plenty of time to arrive before the scheduled start time. If you are running late, please let the OMC Organiser know – if it is only a few minutes, they might be able to wait for you.
Participation for this Beginners Meditation Chanting event is free but donations are welcome.