- This event has passed.
OM CHANTING AND SATSANG (DISCOURSE/QUESTIONS & ANSWERS) WITH SWAMINI KARUNA IN COVENT GARDEN
September 15 @ 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
After OM Chanting, a special Satsang (Discourse/Q & A) with Swamini Karuna
A Satsang is a gathering of people who are interested in exploring spirituality through interactive dialogue. Many spiritual searchers in today materialistic society feel isolated. Taking part in a Satsang helps you to realize you are not alone and provides the opportunity to connect with like-minded people.
In a Satsang, people come together to share their spiritual insights, ask questions, and through dialogue deepen their spiritual understanding. Each person’s spiritual experience is unique. Satsangs are an interesting way to learn about the other peoples’ spiritual experiences and challenges. Satsangs naturally reveal shared wisdom, which can enhance your understanding of spirituality and yourself.
Swamini Karuna will host a Satsang with a talk on what it means to be on a spiritual quest. She will invite participants at the Satsang to ask questions and share their understanding of spirituality.
There is no fee for a Satsang only a donation.
Find out more:
OM Chanting starts at 5:15pm
OM Chanting is a group practice that uses the transformational power of OM to activate the self-healing potential of participants and purifies the local environment for 2 kilometers. Om Chanting circles are perfect for Beginners Meditation and are one of the many exercises of Atma Kriya Yoga. Also, OM is the universal sound of creation, the highest and purest vibration that exists.
Benefits of OM Chanting:
- Transforms negativity into positive energy
- Supports your emotional, mental and physical well-being
- Cultivates more love joy and peace for the world
“The vibration of OM is a peaceful vibration and if you want peace in the world we have to spread that. So, make it grow!”
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda, Founder – Bhakti Marga
Is OM Chanting right for me?
- No previous experience is required for these Beginners Meditation event.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are invited to put the names of those in need of healing support into the box, you may also Request Healing Support if you are not present in the circle.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
Timings for the Beginners Meditation Chanting Event
Every Saturday at 5:15pm-6:30pm
Please be on time
To preserve the energetic integrity of the circle, latecomers will be asked to sit on the outside of the circle. While it still provides great benefit, it is not as powerful as sitting in the circle configuration. For this reason, we ask you leave yourself plenty of time to arrive before the scheduled start time. If you are running late, please let the OMC Organiser know – if it is only a few minutes, they might be able to wait for you.
Participation for this OM Chanting is free but donations are welcome.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?