Staying in Shree Peetha Nilaya (SPN)
The UK group will be sharing this county week with other participants from Iceland, Ireland, Romania and Denmark, meaning there is limited availability within SPN.
There are only two room types available:
- Group Rooms (5 people)
- Triple Rooms (3 people – very limited availability)
- Double Rooms (2 people)
*Rooms are to contain either all of same gender or all family members
- SPN is a fully non-smoking property, both indoors and outdoors
- SPN is a fully vegan and vegetarian facility, so we ask you do not bring any meat based products into your room
- Vegan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included in price of your room
- Other Vegan food can be purchased throughout day at Bhajan Café or vending machines
Staying outside of SPN
Participants can still attend all the lectures/Darshans/workshops etc. but stay OUTSIDE of SPN.
To look for accommodation outside of SPN, please Bhakti Marga’s list of nearby accommodation or search for the closest available accommodation in Springen, Weisbadden or Bad Schwalbach or see a list of nearby accommodation recommended by SPN.
Please note that if you stay outside of SPN but wish to eat in the SPN Dining room, the costs of meals are as follows and you would need to pay at reception beforehand:
- Breakfast (€6 for adults, €3 for children aged 6 to 11 years old),
- Lunch (€8.00, €4 for children aged 6 to 11 years old),
- Dinner (€5 for adults, €3 for children aged 6 to 11 years old)
Please note if you choose to stay outside of SPN but wish to participate in any part of the Pilgrimage, you MUST still register your interest via the Booking Form.
Flights and Airport Transfers
If you will like to travel with other pilgrimage participants to and from the UK, please book onto one of the recommended group flights from either London Heathrow or London Stanstead. This allow you to arrive and depart the Ashram in time along with potentially being on a group airport transfer bus between the airport and the Ashram.
We will email you the flight details upon registration.
Travelling from Cities outside of London
If you are travelling from any other airports in the UK – and wish to travel with other participants from the above London flights, then please aim to land at Frankfurt International airport approximately by no later than 10:00 on Monday 07 September 2020.
We will be in touch regarding Airport Transfers once we receive everyone’s flight details. Please note airport transfers are not included in the Country Week package.
If you are interested in taking part in the Pilgrimage, visit the Make the Pilgrimage Registration Page.