W1B 1PF · View Map
Atma Kriya Yoga gives you a powerful set of techniques to help you rapidly advance on your spiritual path. The Shaktipat Initiation is the reason it is the most powerful form of yoga available today. These exercises give you the freedom and flexibility to create a daily practice perfectly suited to your lifestyle. Join us for Atma Kriya Yoga in London.
In this course, you will learn:
- Japa – Reciting an ancient Sanskrit prayer (mantra) attunes your whole being to its powerful vibration and allows Divine Qualities to awaken.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus helps you bring self-awareness into your daily actions so you can transcend the duality of human existence.
- Sound yoga – Listening to the symphony of inner mystical sounds emanating from your heart chakra strengthens your intuition.
- OM Chanting – Group chanting generates harmony and peace for yourself, others and your local environment.
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Asanas – Five physical yogic postures support your meditation practice, boost your immune system and enhance your physical vitality.
- Mudras – Body and hand yoga aligns your body’s energy so you can reach your spiritual aim.
- Main Kriya – This chakra meditation raises your consciousness, unites body and soul, and burns one spiritual year of karma with every breath.
- Protective Shield – Elevating the vibration of your energy centres protects you from negativity and allows more Divine Light to shine through.
- 9 Forms of Bhakti – Each technique cultivates a different form of bhakti – love of the Divine – bringing you closer the full realisation.
Included in the Kriya Yoga in London course:
- Shaktipat Initiation
- Atma Kriya Yogi student manual with full instructions and illustrations of each technique
- Certificate of Completion
Is Atma Kriya Yoga right for me?
- You must be 18+ to learn and practise Atma Kriya Yoga.
- The practice includes several physical yoga postures; if you have any physical injuries or limitations, please consult with your doctor to make sure you can safely practice yoga. Your Atma Kriya Yoga teacher may also be able to help you with modifications for the exercises.
- If you are pregnant, or have a history of heart problems or mental health issues, please consult a qualified teacher to see if this practice is right for you.
- Atma Kriya Yoga can be purifying in many ways: physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is important to know this, and to be willing to make real changes in your life.
When you are initiated in Atma Kriya Yoga and receive Shaktipat, a different channel is activated inside of you. This channel is the Grace and blessing of all the Gurus, sages and saints from that lineage, which flows from the Master to the disciple, or from the Master to the teacher and then from the teacher to the student.
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda
Interested, but the timing isn’t right?
No problem. If this date and time are not a good fit for you, please contact an Atma Kriya Yoga Teacher to set up a class for you. Teachers have the flexibility to teach all the techniques in one session for the Yoga in London course or spread the class out over several weeks, providing more time for practice. They will be happy to work with you to set up a course that works for you.
Retreats and Practise Sessions
Practising together in a group amplifies the effects of the practice and builds a sense of community around common interests. Retreats and weekly practise sessions are available in some areas and can be valuable for clarifying the techniques and helping practitioners solidify and maintain their practice over time. Check with an Atma Kriya Yoga Teacher near you to see what is available.
Timings for the Atma Kriya Yoga in London
Course Option 1:
Venue: Earl’s Court, London
Day 1: Thursday 2o July, 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
Day 2: Sunday 21 July, 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
Course Option 2:
Venue: Hale Clinic, Great Portland Street, London
Day 1: Saturday 22 July, 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Day 2: Sunday 23 July, 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Course Option 3:
Venue: Earl’s Court, London
Day 1: Tuesday 25 July, 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
Day 2: Thursday 27 July, 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
The Hale Clinic, 7 Park Crescent, London, W1B 1PF, Central London (3 min from Regent’s Park or Great Portland Street tube stations)
Earl’s Court, London