W1B 1PF, Central London · View Map
You can learn Simply Meditation in just a few hours. The exercises you learn will give you the freedom and flexibility to create a simple practice perfectly suited to your lifestyle. Just 5-15 minutes a day of meditation can change your life for the better. Learn more about our meditation course London below.
In this course, you will learn:
- Mantra – Focuses the mind and keeps you in the present moment.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus brings your rational and emotional qualities into harmony.
- Breathing exercises – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Heart visualisations – Helps you drop into your heart so you can access its wisdom.
- Mudras – Hand yoga strengthens and supports your meditation practice and balances your energy.
- Relaxation exercises – Conscious relaxation promotes energy flow so you feel better.
- Meditation overview – Learn more about the history, philosophy and science of meditation.
Included in the course:
- A manual with pictures of each technique
- 2 audio meditation CDs or MP3s
- Certificate of completion
Your spiritual practice is like a shield, like an armour, that has been given to you to protect yourself. When you are protected, you don’t need to fear anything.
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda
Is Simply Meditation right for me?
- You must be 16+ to learn and practise Simply Meditation.
- 16 – 18 year olds must have parental approval.
- If you have a history of mental health issues, please consult a qualified teacher to see if this practice is right for you.
Interested, but the timing isn’t right?
If the date and time of our Meditation Course London are not a good fit for you, please contact a Simply Meditation teacher to set up a class for you. Teachers have the flexibility to teach all the techniques in one session or spread the class out over several weeks, providing more time for practice. They will be happy to work with you to set up a course that works for you.
Retreats and Practise Sessions
Practising together in a group amplifies the effects of the practice, and builds a sense of community around common interests. Retreats and weekly practise sessions are available in some areas and can be valuable for clarifying the techniques and helping practitioners solidify and maintain their practice over time. Check with a Simply Meditation Teacher near you to see what is available.
Simply Meditation for Groups
Simply Meditation has also been very successful in corporations, hospitals, schools, universities, prisons and spas. Contact a Simply Meditation teacher near you for more information about how to create a program that will work for you and your organisation.
Timings and Date for the Meditation Course London
Venue: Hale Clinic, Great Portland Street, London
Day 1: Monday 24 July, 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Day 2: Monday 31 July, 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Hale Clinic, 7 Park Crescent, London, W1B 1PF, Central London (3 min from Regent’s Park or Great Portland Street tube stations)