W1B 1PF, Central London · View Map
Babaji Surya Namaskar helps you align your body, mind and spirit by combining awareness, and reverence of the Divine with an ancient set of 14 yoga postures. A simple daily practice of just 6-8 sequences can provide the same benefit as 45 minutes of Hatha Yoga: strength, positive energy flow and clarity of mind.
Traditionally done at sunrise, the practice takes only a few minutes per day, which leaves the rest of the day free for what is really important in your life. It is quick to learn and gives you a simple routine for a lifetime of flexibility and health.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Balance the solar and lunar energies of your body
- Infuse devotion into a simple yoga practice
- Turn every asana into a prayer of gratitude for the Divine
Is Babaji Surya Namaskar right for me?
- The simple practise is perfect for busy people who want a physical practice that only takes a few minutes a day.
- Ideal for those seeking to infuse a deeper spirituality into their yoga practice.
- Babaji Surya Namaskar is a physical yoga practice. Please consult your doctor if you have any injuries or physical concerns to make sure it is safe for you to practise.
Course Timings: Sunday 18 June, 2 pm to 6.30 pm
Interested, but the timing isn’t right?
If this date and time are not a good fit for you, please contact a Babaji Surya Namaskar Teacher to set up a course that works for you.